Christmas, Koliada, Yule (you name it!) is the time when everyone expects presents, miracles, and encouragement.
Winter holidays are also the time when we normally look back on our year and take pride in our achievements.
Software development companies are not an exception! Many companies and agencies release seasonal greetings. Some get creative, some get sentimental, many showcase their talents and achievements.
We’ve gathered some of the most heartwarming 2019 holiday wishes that have been popular on LinkedIn and other social networks. If you think a post or a company deserves to be on this list – let us know and we’ll add it!
Here’s who impressed us the most on LinkedIn this holiday season:
2. This list of techie gift ideas from Rustin C:
(a lobster roll!)
3. Mike Jolgren coding up a cozy Christmas party:
4. A telecom engineer/project manager/network admin David Derrick from Texas posted his resume looking for a job – and got a lot of offers right in the comments:
5. This reminder from Brian Schulman to reach out and spread good wishes:
6. …this holiday train in Chicago:
7. iTechArt showcasing their yearly achievements in a stylish picture:
8. Sidney Jones with his transformation insights:
9. This funky bear to remind us about animal rights:
10. Franklin Carvajal, a software engineer looking for employment (JavasScript, vue, node js, Salesforce, Python & more) with a heartwarming post about his family and job search:
11. …and of course, our team for launching SisApis, a smart software development company directory in 2019.
Have an addition to this list? Leave a comment below!